This quest guide is still lacking some information regarding the equipment requirements. Please comment below if you know how many items will the Raccoon NPCs take from you if you do the Polar Bear General equipment.
The Racoon Hooray team’s back this Christmas! This time you have the choice to choose between the two different but one limited item: the Polar Bear Cap!
1. Go to Lutie Town (171, 130) and look for the Shopkeeper. She will ask you to recover lost items: 10 pieces each of stolen candy, stolen cookie, bag of selling goods.
2. You’ll need to collect the following items:
*Bag of selling goods and Xmas Cookie are the unknown items (that appear in apple form)
dropped by the Socks & Gift Hooraying Raccoon
from these event monsters located at any fields:
Gift Hooraying Raccoon = drops cookies more often
Socks Hooraying Raccoon = drops candies more often
3. Give the loots to the Shopkeeper NPC. She will give you Cookie Bag and ask you to talk to the Raccoon Hooray Clerk beside her.
4. Raccoon Hooray Clerk will ask you to do something and tell you to go to the Raccoon Hooray Captain at Prontera (big sock area).
5. Talk to the Raccoon Hooray Captain at Prontera and tell him that the Raccoon Hooray Clerk sent you. Choose the option will hunt for materials. He will ask you to find at least 50 Christmas Cookies.
Raccoon Hooray Captain
6. Give the 50 Christmas Cookies to Raccoon Hooray Captain. Pass or fail, you will get a firecracker, talk to him and pick the “get the reward option”. Talk to him again to send you off to Lutie to fetch all other 5 Raccoons.
7. Find raccoons according to sequence (will depend on the item you will be getting) and give the collected items to Racoon NPCs in Lutie. Do mind that the reward of this event is dependent on the sequence in which you talked to the Racoon NPCs.
- If you want the costume version of the Polar Bear Cap, you will need to talk to Racoon Hooray’s No. 2, 5, 12, 20, 25 in exact order. (#2 = needs 20 xmas cookies, #5 = needs 20 stolen candies, #20 = needs 10 xmas cookies, #25 = needs 20 stolen candies)
- If you want the equipment version of the Polar Bear Cap, you will need to talk to Racoon Hooray’s No. 1, 2, 5, 15, 25 in exact order.
8. Return to Raccoon Hooray Captain at Prontera and you will get your choice of headgear (costume/ equipment) + nice sweet potato.
Don’t forget to rate this guide once you’re done with the quest (See stars below)
- Talking to OTHER Racoon NPCs will result to a DIFFERENT REWARD.
- The quest is only available ONCE per character and is NOT repeatable. Be careful on talking to Raccoon NPCs to make sure that you will get your desired reward.
Below are the prizes that you will get by completing the quest properly
According to my guildmate, if your character did the rudolph quest last year, it won’t be able to do this quest anymore. I’m not sure about this but you might as well try. Hope this guide helps!
Jan Christian Y. & Yesmeen F.